Interested in burning yard debris? Follow the links below for helpful information!
- RECREATIONAL BURN BAN ADDED Clark County Fire Marshal expands burn ban to include recreational fires. Due to the extreme fire danger, recreational fires will be prohibited throughout unincorporated Clark County effective 12:01 am, September 9, 2022.
- BURN BAN for land-clearing and residential burning begins on July 15, 2022.
- Check to see if you can burn at your location with the Interactive Burn Map.
- Print and keep your burn permit on site with you while you burn.
- Report an illegal burn/air quality complaints here.
- Subscribe to Southwest Clean Air Agency’s updates on burning restrictions here.
- Eight Helpful Tips for Good Burning Practices
- Southwest Clean Air Agency’s website
- Standards For Fire Pits